TVS brand has launched its all new Apache RTR 200 4V Race Edition 2.0 in the month of March in 2018. Whereas the model was only available in black color theme after the launch.
Thereafter the TVS brand has launched the new colors for this bike model such as:
- dark yellow,
- white with red and
- Matte dark with red graphic designs.
Check out recently launched Maruti Suzuki Baleno in India.
Facts about the model
- The Apache RTR 200 4V Race Edition 2.0 is the principal bike in its class to be furnished with the all advanced A-RT Slipper Clutch and the race-determined technology which complements the racing DNA of this bike model.
- The bike has the all-new powerful dashing propelled graphics which are based on the aero for, a theme with the stylish and the exclusive design of this model.
- It is additionally accessible in ABS and FI variation.
- The FI variation tracks the performance n as far as possible with Twin Spray Fuel-Injection technology which was developed with the team of experts from BOSCH – Germany.
- The ABS variation with Dual-Channel ABS and RLP (Rear wheel Lift-off Protection) control offers recognition and recuperation of the wheel bolt which offers the superior braking performance and the optimal cornering control.
Engine and performance
Fuelling the TVS Apache 200 is a 197.75cc, oil-cooled, single-barrel engine that creates 20.5PS (Carb) and 21PS (Fi) at 8500rpm, with 18.1Nm of torque delivered at 7000rpm. The motor comes combined with a 5-speed gearbox and shoe grip, which is a first in the 200cc fragment. Its double cradle support outline is suspended on adjustable front forks and a monoshock unit at the back. The bike accompanies stock TVS Remora tyres. The Apache 200 gets a 270mm front disc and 240mm rear disc braking with first in its segment the dual channel ABS.
Features on a go:
- The model offers the A-RT which implies Anti-reverse torque slipper clutch.
- The model provides the O3C technology where O3C implies Oil cooled combustion chamber technology for the engine.
- The model also provides an electronic fuel injection system.
- The model offers KYB suspension.
- The model offers the spilt cradle chassis.
- The model has the racing tyres
- The model has the barrel exhaust
TVS Apache 200 price ranges from ₹ 1.02 Lakh to ₹ 1.17 Lakh. (Whereas the Apache 200 price may vary according to the location).
Specification for a quick review includes:
- Mileage– 40.2 Km/l
- Fuel System– Carburetor
- Engine Displacement- 197.75 cc
- Wheelbase (mm)-1353 mm
- Ground Clearance (mm)-180 mm
- Seat Height-800 mm
- Fuel Capacity (Litres)-12 L
- Kerb Weight-148 Kg
- Tyre Size (Front)-90/90-17
- Tyre size (rear)-130/70-17
- Wheel size- 17 inch for front and back
- Type of tyre- tubeless
- Wheel type- Alloy wheels
- No. of gears-5
- Brakes- disc brakes on front and rear
Thus select the variant of your choice for this exceptional racing bike.